One of the baby essentials that I can’t live without – baby wipes. It is every mom’s life-saver. And I am happy that there is a new addition to Pampers family : Pampers Sensitive Wipes. And it is now available in all leading supermarkets here in the Philippines! Yayyy…
Why Pampers Sensitive Wipes is MrsEnero Approved?
- Most of baby wipes have alcohol, parabens and other unnecessary ingredients that can potentially harm baby’s skin. Pampers Sensitive Wipes is made without ethanol or drying alcohol. It is free from harmful chemicals like phenoxyethanil, parabens and perfume.
- Clinically proven gentle to our baby’s skin. It is extra soft wipes. It is as mild as washcloth and water.
- Hypoallergenic, PH-balanced and dermatologically tested to ensure that it is safe for our babies. It is so gentle that I can use it anywhere on my baby’s body.
- Pampers Sensitive wipes is ultra thick. I love that it is both so soft yet thick enough to clean up all the mess. I can only use two to three wipes in cleaning big messes.
- Durable. In order to test how strong and durable the New Pampers Sensitive Wipes is, I have conducted an actual test. I have tried to stretch both wipes. The brand X (left) easily teared apart compared to Pampers Sensitive Wipes. Ang galing! It is durable enough to clean up the messiest baby during diaper change time.
Watch my Pampers Sensitive Wipes Review for my actual wipes test on the Vlog :
Pampers Sensitive Wipes is now available in all leading supermarkets in the Philippines. Go try it yourself and share your #LoveAtFirstWipe experience on the comment section. Follow Pampers on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.