Everything that touches your baby and that you use in caring for your baby, needs to be perfect. So how do I pick the perfect diaper for my baby? The best diaper for me should be absorbent and built to prevent leaks – this protect my baby against irritation and rashes.
And just recently, I have discovered Applecrumby Chlorine FREE Diapers. Yes! Chlorine Free! Did you know that most baby diaper brands are bleached with chlorine. Disposable diapers contain chlorine as bleaching agent to whiten it. Chlorine is a chemical substance that emits toxic and carcinogenic dioxin, which when absorbed by the skin can damage the immune system, cause hormonal disorders and source of painful rashes for babies. This is why dermatologist are now recommending chlorine-free diapers for our little one.
Why Applecrumby Chlorine Free is MrsEnero Approved?
- Applecrumby Chlorine Free diaper is hypoallergenic.
- It is is eco-friendly. It is made with naturally-derived, plant-based and sustainable materials.
- It is also FREE from phthalates, DEHP, heavy metals, asbestos and fragrance.
- It has Even and ultra Absorption. It’s increased Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) sourced from Japan guarantees up to 12 hours of maximum absorbency. This is one of the best features of Applecrumby diaper because Luffy has an eczema, so I always look for diapers that will not cause diaper rashes.
- It is breathable and offers superior comfort. And it also has plant-derived super soft air plus fluff sourced from the USA. Also has quilted breathable liner and high & super stretchy waist band. My baby, Luffy usually wears loose and comfortable cotton clothes so that there is minimum irritation caused by chafing. For me, this is one of the best features of Applecrumby diaper because Luffy has an eczema, so I always look for diapers that will not cause diaper rashes. He’s been using it overnight, but I didn’t notice any diaper rashes at all.
- It has Wetness indicator Strips. The yellow strips turned into blue when it is soiled. So you will know right away if it is time for a diaper range.
- Roll up Tape. I love that it has roll up tape for easy disposal.
- Easy Tear-Away Sides. Very useful especially when your baby has a poops, you can easily tear-away the pull-up diapers.
Applecrumby Chlorine Free Diapers come in both tape and pull-up. Chlorine Free Tape Diapers comes in S, M, L and XL sizes. Chlorine Free Pull-up Diapers comes in M, L, XL and XXL sizes.
It’s GIVEAWAY TIME! Thanks to Applecrumby, I will be hosting a blog giveaway and will be choosing TWO (2) winners of 2 packs of Applecrumby Chlorine Free Diapers. You can join on Facebook AND/OR Instagram.
Giveaway Mechanics :
- On FacebookFollow MrsEneroDiaries and Applecrumby PH on Facebook.
- Comment “done” on the Applecrumby review + giveaway link posted on my FB page and tag 3 daddy/mommy friends. 1 comment = 1 entry.
- For additional entry, share this blog post on Facebook with caption “Check out this Applecrumby Chlorine Free Diaper review and join the #mrsEnerodiariesXapplecrumbyph giveaway too. Tag mommy/daddy @friend1 @friend2 @friend3”
- On InstagramFollow MrsEneroDiaries and Applecrumby PH on Instagram.
- Comment “done” on the giveaway photo (below pic) posted on my Instagram page and tag 3 daddy/mommy friends. 1 comment = 1 entry.
- REPOST the Giveaway Photo on Instagram with caption #mrsenerodiariesXapplecrumbyph. Tag 3 mommy/daddy friends.
- SHARE the Giveaway Photo on IG story, don’t forget to mention me : @mrsenerodiaries and @applecrumbyph
Giveaway details :
- Mechanics above should be follow.
- Strictly non-giveaway account.
- Please make sure that your Facebook post or Instagram account is set to public.
- The giveaway will run until October 31, 2019.
- Open to all Philippine residents only.
Good luck everyone!
~~~~~ UPDATE ~~~~~
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.