The activity book or known as quiet book is not just an ordinary toy. A child who plays with quiet book can get so many life skills, together with developing fine motor skills. Quiet books have interactive pages for toddlers. It allows your child to have development skills like fine motor skills development, hand-eye coordination and logical thinking. If you have read my post about quiet books, you know that I am highly recommending quiet books to your little one’s too.
And I now I am sharing with you another quiet book that I have found in Instagram. Thank you Felt Magic for sending this Felt Doll House for my little one. Felt Magic by Criselle’s felt doll house is handmade. It is made with felt. And one thing I love about it? It’s just like the paper dolls that I’ve used to play during my childhood days, that only #batang90s knows – it has removable pieces that are made of polyester felt. It also has a variety of buckles for fine motor skills training.
The felt doll house pages :
- Bedroom. It has a bed, small cabinet and vanity mirror. You can flip the mattress when you want your felt doll to sleep. So cute right?
- Wardrobe. This is my personal fave and Eliana’s fave too. Why not? It is where you can find your felt doll’s dresses. Eliana’s felt doll has 10 dresses wherein 8 of them are Disney Princesses’ dress. Pretty cool right? She has Cinerella, Snow White, Belle of Beauty and the Beast, Aurora of Sleeping Beauty, Ariel of Little Mermaid, Rapunzel of Tangled and even Elsa of Frozen.
- Laundry Room. It is where your can wash your felt doll’s dress and hang it up just like doing your own laundry. It also has removable stuffs like laundry detergents.
- Bathroom.The detail of this page is soooo adorable. It has a bath tub, curtains, shower and removable bath essentials like the towels, shampoo, soaps and even toothbrush.
- Dining Room. Of course, it has a table for two. There are so many foods to choose from. Look at the cookies, hotdogs and eggs.
- Kitchen. I must say that this is the most detailed part of the felt doll house, It has an oven where you can bake cookies, cabinets with removable frying pans and other kitchen utensils, also has condiments as well. The fridge is full of removable goodies like hotdog, bacon, eggs, fruits, vegetables, milk and water.
Travel doll house is very detailed dollhouse with lots of removable items (like food, kitchenware, clothes and many more), opening doors, lifting curtains, wardrobe… Definitely, every little girls dream.
What’s not to love? Felt Doll House is definitely your toddler’s travel buddy. Follow Felt Magic by Criselle on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.