A perfect vacation for me is seeing myself in a beach with a fresh coconut shell on my side. I am blessed that I lived in a tropical country wherein there is abundant supply of coconuts. Coconut juice has a lot of health benefits, it is also a good source of antioxidant. Nothing beats drinking coconut water from the shell, but fresh buko juice is not always available here in Metro unlike in the provinces – Just Coco is the best alternative.
Why Just Coco is #MrsEneroApproved?
- 100% PURE Coconut Juice. NO sugar added and NO Preservatives. Indeed NOTHING LESS, NOTHING ADDED – Just COCO.
- Bottled FRESH. Just Coco is naturally extracted and didn’t undergo any heat or cold processing. That is the reason why it’s Shelf life is only for 3 – 5 days chilled. And can be depended on how cold the refrigerator is and how long juices are exposed in room or outdoor temperature.
- Very Convenient. This is what I love most, imagine you can just take a fresh coconut juice anywhere. And it can be delivered at your doorsteps, yes! have your bottled fresh coconut juice by just texting.
How to ORDER
- Text your Name, Address, Size x Quantity to 0926 – 7252000 at least 1 day before delivery.
- MINIMUM QUANTITY for FREE Deliver as follows :
- Area 1 : BGC, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Ortigas, Pasig, San Juan, Quezon City (expect Fairview/Novaliches) = 350 ml – 5pcs OR 500ml/1L – 3 pcs.
- Area 2 : Alabang, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Fairview, Marikina, Caloocan (near Munoz) = 350/500 ml – 8-10pcs OR 500ml/1L – 5 pcs.
- Just Coco will confirm your order.
- Wait for your delivery. Please sure make someone is ready to received the orders in order to CHILL the juices immediately.
Just Coco is available in 350ml glass, 500ml glass, 500ml plastic and 1L plastic, with prices starting at P240 for 5ool bottles. Orders are taken from Monday to Sunday, 9AM – 6PM.Delivery Days : Monday to Saturday.
For more inquiries : Follow Just Coco on Facebook and Instagram or directly send email.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.
Ay wow! This is nice! Buko here in San Mateo na nilalako costs 40 pesos na yata. In our province, buko is super free. Up to sawa. This is one of the things I missed in the province. Unfortunately, looks like they don’t cater in our area yet. Malayo na din kasi, lugi sila. hehe.
My husband loves buko juice. We get ours from the market though or through “lako” at P20-25 each. This product’s ckaging is so sleek… makes drinking buko feels quite sosy ha? Is it real bottle? How much does it cost?
Buko juice for P240 is quite expensive but I guess you pay for the convenience and quality. It looks so nice and refreshing. The health benefits are always a plus! 🙂
Ooh, I love that they offer delivery! I used to drink buco everyday when I was pregnant. I get mine from the vendor with the cart. Sometimes though, he runs out of stock. This will really come in handy.