And just like that, Hello 2020! This is supposed to be a year-ender post, but I’ve been a busy bee this holiday season. So here’s a look back on the highlights of my 2019 : an AMAZING YEAR for me.
1. Breastfeeding Goals
I still can’t believe that I am breastfeeding Luffy for ONE YEAR and FOUR months now. My goal was to breastfeed him for a year. I am grateful to all of my breastfeeding friends for all the breastfeeding help and support they have given me. I am a proud padede mom!
2. Eneros On The Road
We started our 2019 with a staycation at Tagaytay. Check out our hashtag to view our family adventures this year : #EnerosOnTheRoad
- #TheEnerosInTagaytay : New Year Staycation at LJ Bistro Tagaytay. Foodspotting at Athena Bag of Beans, Cafe Viola
- #TheEnerosInTarlac : Visited Monaterio De Tarlac
- #TheEnerosInBatangas : Wherein we have celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Villas by Ecohotel. We have visited at Shrine of Saint Padre Pio too. Foodspotting at Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe and The Beehive Farm and Kitchen.
- #TheEnerosInBaguio : We went to Baguio twice this year. Our first Baguio trip was last June 2019, wherein we have celebrated Mr. Enero’s birthday and father’s day too. Our last Baguio trip was last November 2019. Foodspotting at Arca’s Yard, Lemon and Olives, Vizco’s Restaurant and Cake Shop, Patch Cafe, Secret Garden, The Nook and Cafe Marcelino of Chalet Baguio, our staycation hotel in Baguio.
Here’s our 2019 first Baguio trip on the vlog :
- #TheEnerosInPangasinan : My hometown. We visited my province 5 times this year. Last year kasi di ako gano nakauwi kasi buntis pa ako si Luffy. I’m happy that we have celebrated the annual Tres Marias birthday in Pangasinan. We visited Mama at the cemetery last All Soul’s Day. We have also joined this year’s Caronongan Clan’s annual Christmas Party and welcome the year 2020 in my father’s house.
3. Brands Photoshoot
One of the best things that really made me happy last 2019, I was invited by some of my favorite brands for a photoshoot! KILIG!!! Sayang I have declined one invite due to health issues. Here are some of the photos!
- Baby Dove
4. DIY Mama and Event Organizer
This year, together with my husband Mr. Enero, we have successfully planned the #littleEneros birthday. Ate Eli celebrated her 4th birthday with Frozen home party. You can check the hashtag : #ElianaFOURzenParty.Luffy celebrated his 1st birthday at Jollibee with One Piece theme, check out #ONEtedLuffy for our party photos and our DIYs too.
Before the year ends, together with fellow south momma bloggers, I have organized our first Christmas Party! Ang saya kahit medyo ngarag sa maigsi lang ang preparations. I will share the details of our Christmas Party on my next blog post. For now, watch my South Momma Bloggers Christmas Party :
5. Mommy Blogger Events
Despite my no-helper status, I am happy that I have attended many mommy and blog-related events. Still I really feel sorry every time I declined an event invitation due to no-helper problem. Pero sabi nga nila, ienjoy ko ang ang stage na to, minsan lang maging bata mga anak ko. Bawi ako sa ibang events pag malaki na sila (Sana iinvite parin ako… hehe).
Here are some of my 2019 events :
6. I am now a VLOGGER
YES! This year I have pursued to be a vlogger as well. My youtube channel was created way back 2015, but I am not really active in creating videos. This year I am happy that I uploaded 45 videos. WOW! Pati ako nagulat. Nyahaha… And I am happy that I part of School of Vlogging Batch 2. I am grateful to my coaches – Omni and Bryce for sharing their vlogging journey. Follow School of Vlogging in Instagram for their next SOV schedule.
7. I am a VPharma 2020 Brand Ambassador
I’m so grateful to be a pioneer and still on batch 2. VPharma products keeps our family healthy. My favorite as a breastfeeding mom? Of course, the 𝑀𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝑒𝑔𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃. I started taking Megamalunggay capsules when I was still pregnant with Luffy (not yet an ambassador that time). Until now, I’m taking Megamalunggay that helps me increase my milk supply and Megamangosteen that boost my energy. Indeed Enjoy P500 OFF when you purchased P3000 worth of VPharma products. Use this code : MRSENEROLOVESVPHARMA 💜💚 *one time use per customer only* Thank you 𝗩𝗣𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 ! 💜💜💜
8. I am part of Orange and Peach Momamazing Team
I am happy to be part of #OPTeamMOMamazing of Orange and Peach. One of my favorite brands. For breastfeeding and child care, follow Orange and Peach on Facebook and Instagram.
9. And before the year ends, I am a Pampers Mombassador
I’m so happy to be one of 𝒫𝒶𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝓈. I attended our first mombassador event at Manila House Private Club for our 𝗣𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. I can’t wait to share the new addition to Pampers family.
That’s it! Thank you 2019 for the amazing year! It was a blast! I am excited to what’s 2020 has to offer. Wohooo!!!
Hello, I am Mrs. Enero! I am a happy wife & mom of Eliana and Enver. Follow our family adventures, here on my online diary : EAT! PRAY! LOVE! TRAVEL! #mrsEnerodiaries and #EnerosOnTheRoad