And just like that, I’m writing a year-end blog post again. Hello, 2022! Sharing a look back on the highlights of my 2021: A year of hope and adventure!
I must admit that I have gained more weight this year 2021 (but no regrets at all after seeing the photos.. nyahaha). Here are some of our food spotting adventures :
- I am happy that we have finally dined in with the #littleEneros in some of the restaurants and cafes (Yes, pwede na ulit mga bata sa labas). We were able to dine-in with the #littleEneros at Classic Savory Ayala Malls Manila Bay, Fiery Style Southwestern Flaming Grill in Festival mall, B Farm Cafe at Pampanga, Cheza’s Restaurant Walastik and Windmill Lausanne in Tagaytay.
- Ticked off our foodspotting list : korean corndogs. I have been craving corndog because kdrama is life, finally able to try it! It tastes good! Ordered it on Mashi Corndog Paranaque.
- New restaurants and cafes tried this year : Sungayan Grill in Bolinao, B Farm Cafe at Pampanga, Yamato Bakery Cafe at BlueBay Walk, Cheza’s Restaurant Walastik and Windmill Lausanne in Tagaytay.
- Finally able to enjoy my coffee cups again. Coffee dates at Katherine’s Cafe, Yamato Bakery Cafe, and Windmill Lausanne Tagaytay!
- Random sweets date with #TeamMadam at Cafe Mary Grace and Yamato Bakery Cafe.
- Ordered our glazing box while waiting for the year 2022 at Meraki Tagaytay Glazing Table.
*Note: All food spotting are not sponsored posts.
I was able unlocked new cooking achievements on #EnerosKitchen. I had fun making Tiktok’s tortilla trend, Mr. Enero’s new kitchen fave! Videos uploaded on Tiktok : https://www.tiktok.com/@mrsenerodiaries/video/6943523307249569026 and https://www.tiktok.com/@mrsenerodiaries/video/6931242365717908737. Feel free to try it too! I also cooked my first Miso Braised Pork Mazesoba with Chicharon and Pork Gyoza. Yassss… Thanks to Chef Him Uy De Baron @himpossible.recipes 👨🏻🍳 and @metrodotstyle for a fun-filled Shibuya Hotpot Cooking Workshop last March.
PRAY & LOVE.
Sharing this year’s life realizations :
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. This year, I realized that rest and self-care are important. Thanks to Mr. Enero, this year I have a lot of #MrsEneroMombreak s : I went to the mall alone shopping, I was able to have a coffee break with my girl friends, I gave more time to my skincare routine, I ordered milktea and enjoyed food spotting via online deliveries (thank you Grabfood). Yes, we are all busy bees, but we have to take care of ourselves in order to take care of others.
- Family is forever! Even we don’t see each other more often, I still feel the love and presence of my siblings virtually. And I am glad that slowly, we were at least able to celebrate DiosDaddy’s 60th birthday together, complete after almost 2 years!
- Don’t settle for less. I learned to accept things that I can never change, things beyond my control. I learned to accept that not all can value your efforts, so why settle for less? I am happier and more contented now.
- Always be grateful. I am grateful to the brands and PRs for all the campaigns and blogger emails that I have received this year. Maraming salamat po!
Reunions and exploring new places are the highlights of our Year 2021. Of course, we practice safety protocols especially since our kids have no COVID vaccine yet. It was not how we used to travel but still happy that slowly, the #littleEneros were finally able to have outdoor fun! Pwede na lumabas ang mga bata! Yahoooo…!
Just like 2020, our 2021 was still an amazing year despite the pandemic. Let us keep on praying that everything will be back to normal : a COVID-FREE place for everyone. A place where we can enjoy going outside without wearing our masks. I miss that, and I know you do too!
Happy new year dearest readers! Stay safe and healthy… ALWAYS!
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.
You had quite an amazing year wow!!! 2021 was amazing for me as well. Wish you another great year…
Family is forever indeed – you can lose track of friends but not of family
I am loving this roundup post. You’re definitely right. You can’t pour from an empty cup. This is so important and sometimes I forget this myself.
I am loving this roundup post. You’re definitely right. You can’t pour from an empty cup. This is so important and sometimes I forget this myself..
Looks like you had an amazing year. Cheers to 2022!
I agree. Self-care affects motivation. I hope this year turns out to be the best year of your life.
Everyone looks like they are enjoying the trip. I love how happy everyone looks