On my previous post – It’s Coffee O’ Clock : Coffee Breaks 2017 I have shared my coffee cups and you have seen the highlights of my coffee breaks last year. Now, I will be sharing my Cafe Spotting last year.
- KRL My Little Cafe. I love cafes with books and board games. Best place for some “me time” wherein your can have a date with a book and a hot cup of coffee at your favorite cafe’s nook. Perfect place with friends and enjoy the food and play board games.
On our table : Tapsilog with iced tea, Vietnamese pasta with shrimp and Oreo Milkshake
- Boulangerie22. One of my happy places in Newport City. This made me misses my old workplace – my home for more than 8 years. I love the interior of this Boulangerie22 branch, I love their afternoon delight promo.
On my table : Japanese Custard Cream Cheese Bread and Cafe Latte
- Larcy’s Cupcakery Cafe. One of the coziest cafes I’ve been. The whole cafe is instragram–wothy – from the romantic canopied seat and greenery “Green Wall“. Aside from the lovely calligraphy walls and the cozy ambiance of this cafe – they have many varieties of cupcakes to choose from and pastas too!
On our table : Mother’s Day Red Velvet Cupcake and Milkshakes (Chicken Parmigiana and my fave Tomato Basil Pesto Melt not in photo)
- Buku-Buku Kafe. Buku-Buku is a Bahasa Malaysia term for ‘many, many books’ and you will surely find many books when you look up, hanging from the ceiling and on their book shelves. The name reflects the literature and art inside the cafe and the Southeast Asian flavors that influence Buku-Buku;s menu. This art-inspired restaurant, is indeed an instagram-worthy, is a also venue for art workshops.
On our table : Barako Mocha and Pinoy Philly Cheeseteak for Mrs. Enero and Tara! Goto! for Mr. Enero
- Cafe Shibuya. Cafe Shibuya is a cafe specialized in buttered toasts and Ghirardelli Chocolate Drinks. I love their toast, it is crispy on the outside and pillowy on the inside. And what I love most? the vanilla ice cream on top!
On my table : Ghirardelli Alomond Mocha and Original Shibuya Honey Toast
- My Cuppa Fix Cafe. Here in south, there are so many coffee shops found at BF Homes. “And behind the red door, great coffee exists” – The Cuppa Fix. And yes indeed, if you’re looking for great coffee with a cozy place to hangout – just enter the red door. Cafe Review, click here.
On our table : Picolo Latte, Latte , Flat White, Long Black and Ice blended Chocolate
- Costa Coffee. Costa coffee was first poured on our shores in 1971 at 9 Newport Street, London, by Sergio and Bruno Costa. London’s coffee bought to Philippines. Their Antipolo branch has a London-style vibe because of the iconic red phone booth. More of #ByahengRizal : Tayo Na Sa Antipolo, click here.
On our Table : Flat White Coffee and Caffe’ Cramella
- Real Coffee and Tea Cafe. Real Coffee and Tea Cafe is the home of the Original Calamansi Muffins in Boracay. Oh, I love the beach vibes of Real Coffee and Tea Cafe, I love staying in a nipa hut cafe no matter how commercial Boracay has become. Having coffee with White Beach view is definitely the best coffee experience in Boracay. For Boracay Foodspotting, click here.
On our table : Calamansi and Ultimate muffins, the Real Coffee and Brewed Coffee
- Flyer’s Hub Cafe. A new cafe spotted in Dagupan. The cafe is travel-themed and they are also offering travel tours. It has a two-storey wooden cubicles for couple dates and group of friends, each cubicle represents different countries. We chose “The Colosseum” Rome. We chose “The Colosseum” Rome.
On our Table : Nachos Platter, Buffalo Wings, Hazelnut Latte, Matcha Green Tea Latte, Strawberry Smooties, Chocolate overload frappe and Buko-Melon Juice
- Hello Kitty Cafe. Hello Kitty café is a place perfect for sanrio lovers like me, and millennials who are looking for an instagram-worthy cafe. Everything inside the cafe is so chic and cozy. The Hello Kitty Cafe is every Hello Kitty lovers and foodstagrammer’s dream. Hello kuting is HAPPY!
On our Table : S’mores Latte, Cafe Latte, Matcha Cafe, Belgian Biskies, Crinkles Biskies and Kahlua Cream Cheese Torte
- The Nook Cafe. Hello #potterheads!!! If you’re a Harry Potter fan like me, this cafe will definitely give you that goosebumps and nostalgic feels when you get to visit it. This small cafe really made this muggles happy, everything is instagram-worthy. Everyone can take a picture with Hogwart’s uniforms and they have wands too. And I know that you will definitely order for a butterbeer!
On our Table : Spaghetti Carbonara, Pesto Pasta, Spicy Spanish Sardines and Butterbeers
- I’m Here Cafe. Just like Flyer’s Cafe Hub, it has a two-storey wooden cubicles for small and big groups. They also have a tent and study tables for solo and groups. My sisters and I stayed in a tent – how cool it is? Indoor camping with a cup of coffee inside a cafe. Love it!
On our Table : Blueberry Cheesecake, Mango Congo, Green Tea and Cappuccino
That’s a wrap! I wish to visit more instagram-worthy and unique cafes this year. Where to this 2018? Any suggestion? ❤
Hello, I am Mrs. Enero! I am a happy wife & mom of Eliana and Enver. Follow our family adventures, here on my online diary : EAT! PRAY! LOVE! TRAVEL! #mrsEnerodiaries and #EnerosOnTheRoad