MrsEnero Approved : Baby Leaf’s Lil Soaker Swim Diaper

Jul 31, 2017 | #BloggerMail, #MrsEneroApproved, LOVE!

Baby Leaf Cloth Diapering System is a complete line of adjustable cloth diapers that grows with babies. Baby Leaf provide the best, safest and baby-friendliest to our little one. Baby Leaf brings a comprehensive, top-of-the-line selection of eco-friendly products.

Why Cloth Diapers?

• It is economical. Modern-day lampin for modern-day mamas. Baby Leaf cloth diapers are one size cloth diapers, meaning it is adjustable according to your baby’s size. It is more economical compared to other cloth diapers since you don’t need to keep buying new sizes as your baby grows.
  • Environment-friendly. Compared to disposable diaper, cloth diapers are washable and reusable. Disposable diapers are made of plastic that adds to our waste products.
  • Cute and fashionable. Cloth diapers have so many designs to choose from. What makes Baby Leaf unique is that affords parents with creative choices and accessories to make diapering a success for every family. They offer cloth diapers from birth to potty training.

Ocean Pal and Pink Forest Lil Soakers Swim Diapers

Why this Lil Soakers Swim Diapers are Mommy Approved?

• Lil Soakers Swim Diapers are especially made for those cute little bums to contain solid waste when swimming. It  also has a waterproof outer layers too, just like other disposable swim pants.
  • Lil Soakers can be worn alone or under a bathing suit.  It is snug fit that is very comfortable to my little one.
  • Side snap design allows quick change and removal when poop is present.
  • Designed as easy as using disposable swim pants

Eliana wearing her “PINK FOREST” Baby Leaf Lil Soaker Swim Diaper

Aside from a  full range of one size cloth diapers, they also offers the following :  bath and body products, apparel, feeding ware, health & hygiene products, toys & books, baby gear, and fabulous nursing and breastfeeding aids.

Follow Baby Leaf on Facebook and Instagram to know more about their Baby Leaf Cloth Diapering System. Happy Cloth Diapering momshies!

15 Comments

1. Michi (@michisolee)

When my son was still a baby, it is not easy to look for cloth or swim diaper. Lucky ang mga moms today, ang dami na available na brand sa market. Ang cute pa ng designs ha. 🙂

• mrsEnerodiaries

Yep! Lately ko lang din nadiscover meron pala. Mas gusto ko kasi to kesa disposable swim diapers.

2. nilyncartagena

When Nate was little, I never had the chance for him to try cloth diapers. Pero lampin, yes, maraming beses. Although most of the time, diapers talaga ang gamit nya. In case may baby#2, I’ll surely consider buying cloth diapers. This one looks really cute and nice!

• mrsEnerodiaries

Yes momshie and eco-friendly. Same as lampin with cute designs lang.

3. Nerisa

I have seen a lot of swim diapers lately. But still haven’t quite understand how it works… Is the cloth swim diapers better than the disposable swim diapers?

• mrsEnerodiaries

Same lang, eco-friendly lang talaga and I think mas breathable yong cloth swim diapers kasi hindi plastic.

4. Tipid Mommy

So cute! I agree, cloth diaper is very eco-friendly and mas tipid compared to disposable diapers. Angcute naman nitong for swimming, wala akong mahanap na ganito before nung baby pa si Zee.

• mrsEnerodiaries

Correct and I agree, ang dami ko rin mama discoveries lately. Just like the quiet books, dami ang hirap hanapin and super pricey din.

5. momi berlin

Would like to check this for my boys. Our little one loves swimming and being near the water so he would surely enjoy having a piece or two. I also like the prints.

6. Momma Mitch

I have a few Baby Leaf Cloth Diapers! My little kuya still uses them. Good quality at an affordable price. 😀

7. Melisa Sanchez

This is so cute. I still remember yong sis ko binigyan ko ng cloth diaper ang baby nya pero ang anak ko di ko nabibilhan hahaha! Sana if ever na magka baby ako ulit I would love to try this.

8. Ishmael F. Ahab

We have three of this washable diapers but we have a different brand. Diapers like this is really good because it lessens garbage and can also save money for mommies and daddies.

9. EINz

I love the quality of baby leaf and its pretty prints. I bought from them when we were still cloth diapering with my daughter. I also have a baby bag organizer from them. Highly recommended!

10. May De Jesus-Palacpac

I have to be honest, I’m not sure I would have been able to handle cloth diapers when my kids were little. The disposable ones are very convenient, but I understand the environmental cost. 🙁

Submit a Comment