Why I am so blessed last year :
- The greatest gift that I have ever received : MOTHERHOOD. Certainly the toughest job you’ll ever love! It is the most challenging … and the most rewarding!”. I still can’t believe that our daughter will be turning eight months soon. I will write a separate post about my #nanayduties soon 🙂
- mrsenerodiaries.wordpress.com is now up – I missed blogging and so I have put up (again) my blog but named it to Mrs Enero Diaries instead. Here’s my comeback blog post : Maternity Shoot. I promise to have more time to blog this 2016. *winks*
- Eliana’s happy feet on Traveling-up.com. My testimonial on Lakhambini Shoes, locally-made handwoven textiles.
- Been so blessed with good luck on Instagram contest. Guess my little Eliana is my lucky charm. Indeed a #luckyMrsEnero. *teehee*
Looking forward this year :
- Eliana’s first birthday party! How I love DIY-ing and event planning.
- Eliana’s first airplane ride (YES PLEASE!)
- Staycation (more of home staycation will do)
- baking! oh nom nom…
- blog more this year
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.