This is it! The time is almost here to meet #littleEnero2. One thing I do feel ready and prepared for is my hospital bag. As I entered my third trimester with Eliana, I remember asking my OB and checking the Internet to see what should be going into my hospital bag. Of course, back then I had no idea that I’d end up having a crash C-Section and actually using very little of what was in it. But this time as I’m having a planned C-Section at 38 weeks and (3 days) , I plan to include all of these things once again, along with those absolute essentials.
The Hospital Bag I’ll be using is the foldable bag that I have received from my #VpharmaBrandAmbassador event. The reason I chose this bag is because of the size and it is lightweight.
What’s inside my hospital bag?
- Nursing Infinity Scarf from Little Roo
- Disposable Underwear
- Travel pack : I’m using Zippies Reusable Bag, I’m I find them very useful for organizing. It is where I put my toiletries, vitamins and kikay/vanity kit and rosary.
- Snacks : Pre-natal cookies from Mama Bear Treats. I have 4 flavors to choose from : white chocolate cranberry, chocolate chip , double chocolate and ube white chocolate cookies.
- CS binder : My OB told me to bring my old binder since I’m repeat CS so that I won’t need to request from the hospital.
- Going home outfit : Duster dress, I’m comfortable wearing one even when I gave birth to Eliana.
- Maternity book
- Pouch wallet : for my cash and IDs
- Slippers and socks
- Multi-purpose arm pillow I bought from Nappy Pillows at Mumsy Avenue.
The bag I’ll be taking in for the baby is Eliana’s baby diaper bag by Bellotte, because it is spacious and has many pocket compartments wherein I can put other baby essentials.
For the Baby #littleEnero2 :
- Bamboo Swaddle with hood by Iflin Baby PH
- Swaddle 2x
- Socks, mittens and hat 2x
- Newborn long sleeves 2x
- Newborn pajama 2x
- Newborn diaper by Pampers
- Baby Wipes by B Care Bamboo wipes
- Going Home Outfit
For your my husband :
- His phone and charger
- Camera and charger
That’s it! What are some items that you recommend packing in the bag? Let me know in the comment section.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.