My husband and I started our “no to plastic journey” by using metal straws and bringing our own tumblers whenever we go. Just last week, we already have our little estudyante. Yes! Our daughter is now in a pre-nursery daycare. And so I have decided to use zero throwaway sandwich bags in the kitchen. Because I have found an environmentally friendly way to store food – Hello Zippies!
Why Zippies Reusable Storage Bags are MrsEnero Approved?
- Food safe, PEVA material and PVC-free, lead-free and BPA-free. It also has a double-lock closure zips that locks in freshness and freezer-free. It is indeed a perfect kitchen storage solution. They’re airtight, easy to open and close and are perfect for any kind of foods such as vegetables, fruits and even meat.
- Functional. It is very useful. Zippies comes in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large depending on its purpose.
- Affordable. You can have 2-3 bags depending on its size, in less than P500.00. Imagine how you can save by using these Zippies reusable storage bags.
- Easy to clean. Just turn them inside out and swirl around in warm soapy water for a minute or two, then rinse and lay flat to dry.
- They’re especially great for organization. I’ve even used the small-size one to organize my on-the-go essentials inside my bag like my purse, lippies, Tidy Heidy stains remover and other kikay stuffs. The largest size is for my daughter’s on-the-go essentials like Bamboo baby wipes, Bambini cologne, Tiny Buds rice powder and babiators.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.