Before we got married, my husband and I love to travel. However, traveling with a toddler is a lot more challenging. There are so many things to be considered in order to have a worry-free travel. Remember, you’re adventure shouldn’t be at the expense of your safety.
Sharing our family travel tips:
- Plan your destination trip. I always made sure that everything is kid-friendly especially the accommodation. I consistently bring my travel journal to have a better preparation for the trip. Everything is on my travel journal – from our toddler’s essentials to our food spotting lists nearby our destination.
- Stay connected and updated. One of the things that can make you connected and be updated is your gadget. We are using navigation apps like Google maps and Waze. Waze app is so useful. We used it all the time when traveling. We love the reporting, the updates and live navigation like traffics and accidents on the road.
- Always bring handy medical or first-aid kit. Medical kit is also one of the things that travelers should not forget… It might save the day. A first-aid kit is an essential item to pack when you’re traveling with your kids. You can buy a ready-packed first-aid kit or put together your own. Our first-aid kit always have the following : thermometer, insect repellent, band-aids, prescription medicines like anti-histamine and paracetamol for fever.
- Avail for car insurance. These insurances will be your safeguard throughout your travel. You don’t have to worry when things might not go well since these insurance companies will guarantee your safety needs.
I have discovered that Malayan Insurance offers car insurance policy in the Philippines. Malayan Automaster safeguards your vehicle against accidents from natural calamities, theft and automobile damage among others.
The Malayan Automaster covers the following benefits:
- Automobile Loss/Own Damage
- Third Party Liability
- Auto Personal Accident
- Acts of God Protection
- Riots, Strikes & Civil Commotion Coverage
- Standard Automobile Accessories Protection
- Optional Valuable Accessories Protection
- Loss of Use
- Accredited Repair Shops
Get your car insurance and learn more about Malayan Automaster.
While traveling with your kids can be tiring and may be expensive, in the end you’re giving them an amazing life experience. Travel while you can! Follow our family travel adventures with #EnerosOnTheRoad.
Hello, I am Mrs. Enero! I am a happy wife & mom of Eliana and Enver. Follow our family adventures, here on my online diary : EAT! PRAY! LOVE! TRAVEL! #mrsEnerodiaries and #EnerosOnTheRoad