After months of staying at home, it’s time to go out and do our regular activities again. We are now coping with the “new normal’ and we have practiced to protect ourselves against the COVID-19.
And whether you’re traveling local or international to give yourself a must needed break, below are what to include in your “new normal travel kit :
1. As part of the health protocol, it is a must to wear your mask and face shield. By wearing a face mask and face shields, you don’t only protect yourself but also protect others. Don’t forget to bring a spare especially when you’re traveling for days.
2. Bring your personal cutlery. Many restaurants hand out disposable cutlery but I would suggest bringing your own set of personal cutlery with you.
3. A new normal travel essential include: alcohol or hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
4. Bring your travel planner or organizer. I always bring my travel planner whenever we travel, it helps me organize and keep track of all our travel itineraries.
5. Protect yourself and have worry-free travels travel health insurance. These insurances will be your safeguard throughout your travel. Malayan Insurance Travel Master is the most comprehensive travel insurance coverage to ensure maximum protection in your travels anytime and anywhere.
The Malayan Insurance Travel Master covers the following benefits:
- Personal Accident. Protection from accidents when you travel. Travel Master provides compensation for accidental death, dismemberment, or disablement as well as accidental burial benefit.
- Emergency Medical Treatment. Travel Master provides international travel health insurance for the emergency medical treatment you might need. Coverage also extends to follow-up care, as well as the daily incidental expenses involved in hospital confinement.
- Personal Liability. Travel Master shoulders the risk of accidentally hurting someone or damaging someone else’s property.
- Recovery of Travel Expenses. If your trip needs to be cut sooner than you had planned, our Emergency Trip Termination feature shall reimburse the unused portion of travel and the non-refundable accommodation expenses that have been paid in advance. If the trip has been cancelled within 30 days prior to the scheduled departure, the Emergency Trip Cancellation feature of your travel insurance in the Philippines shall reimburse the non-refundable portion of travel and accommodation expense. In any case, the termination or cancellation of the trip must result from death or life-threatening sickness or injury of the insured, or from a member of the immediate family requiring immediate medical attention.
- Travel Inconvenience Benefits. Travel Master offers benefits for loss of travel documents, loss of baggage, baggage delay, loss of cash, damage to laptop and flight delay as a result of severe weather, mechanical trouble, strikes, and even skyjacking.
- Travel Assistance Benefits. In partnership with Assist America (hotline: +632-811-2521), a world-class travel assistance provider, Travel Master’s travel health insurance policy in the Philippines provides you access to various emergency and medical travel assistance services such as:
- Medically supervised repatriation
- Emergency evacuation
- Return of mortal remains
- Care for unattended minors
- Compassionate leave
- Hospital admission guarantee
- Critical care monitoring
- Prescription assistance
- Legal and interpreter referrals
- Emergency medical transmission
Gear up for the extra-mile advantage and avail value added features that provide free insurance coverage for damage to rented cars, as well as medical treatment and assistance services for accidents resulting from sports activities.
Travel Master isn’t just for flying, either, as accidents and emergencies can occur anywhere.They also cover travel on ships, trains, and cars, which means that you can enjoy full protection anytime you travel. Purchase Malayan Insurance Travel Master here.
Traveling in the “new normal” will be different from other previous travels, but we can still have worry-free and safe travel. Stay safe and enjoy!
Hello, I am Mrs. Enero! I am a happy wife & mom of Eliana and Enver. Follow our family adventures, here on my online diary : EAT! PRAY! LOVE! TRAVEL! #mrsEnerodiaries and #EnerosOnTheRoad