Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser unveils a fresh new look but still that same trusted baby bottle and nipple cleanser that mommies know and trust. It’s still true to its promise of helping us clean our little one’s feeding essentials without harmful chemicals. It is especially formulated with our baby’s safety in mind and has gone through extensive product testing to prove that Cradle is safe, mild and non-toxic.
- Dilute 5-10 mL (or 2-3 pumps as desired) of Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser in a liter of clean water. Soak and clean baby bottles and utensils using a bottle brush or sponge. If desired, you may also pump a small amount of Cradle directly onto the sponge/brush.
- For washing fruits and vegetables: soak fruits and vegetables in diluted solution for at least 40 seconds. Rinse thoroughly in clean running water.
Why Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser is MrsEnero Approved?
- Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser is 100% natural based ingredients that easily remove breast milk residue. It has non-toxic and edible formula has absolutely no unnecessary ingredients included.
- It can also be used on washing breast pump accessories, fruits and vegetables.
- The formula is certified orally non-toxic as tested and certified by the Industrial Technology Development Institute.
- FDA Approved
I love the new packaging of Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleanser! What I love most is the travel pack with new cap and closure that is very convenient to our family because we love to travel. Definitely a new travel essentials! Thank you Cradle Team for sending these over.
Cradle Baby Bottle & Nipple Cleaser are available at Baby Company, The Parenting Emporium, S&R, SM Department Store, Rustan’s, Landers Superstore, Robinsons Supermarket, MotherCare, Shopwose, Mercury Drug, The Landmark and Unimart. Also available online at Dragon Edge Group, Lazada and Shopee. For more inquiries : Follow Cradle Natural on Facebook and Instagram or visit their website.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.