When I became a mother, I have fully agreed that “Parenting” is the world’s toughest job. It’s also the most rewarding job, but I’ll just be honest, it’s HARDER than I thought. I always want the best, mildest and safest products for my baby.  Ever since Eliana was born, I’ve been searching a lot on what to use, what to eat and what not. Babies and toddlers are so delicate that it is important to provide extra care and protection, and that is why I love using natural or organic products to my little one. Let me share with you my latest mama discovery on Instagram, the Buds Baby Organics!

Buds Baby Organics

Why Buds Baby Organics is Mrs Enero Approved?

  • ECOCERT Certified. I have learned that ECOCERT requirements are extremely demanding, and they really inspect everything even on the packaging labels on each product.  ECOCERT requires that 95% of the ingredient used in any product be of natural origin and have extremely strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%.
  • Baby and Eco-friendly. Buds Organics is pesticides and herbicide free organic ingredients because it uses organic plant ingredients. It uses mild and safe preservatives that passed the strict requirements of ECOCERT, meaning it has ingredients that do not harm our little ones.  Their plastic is also recyclable and their product itself is biodegradable, meaning it will not harm animals and the environment.
  • What’s NOT in Buds? ALL HARMFUL ingredients!

    Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) Sodium laureth sulphate (SLES) Steroids Parabens Mineral oils Petrochemicals PEGs Phenoxyethanol Formaldehyde Artificial colours Artificial fragrances Ingredients tested on animals Animal derived ingredients

Eliana is now two year’s old and when her first tooth appears, we have already introduced her the brushing routine, been using her toothpaste that has no fluoride because it is safe if swallowed.  Until now, she’s using fluoride-free until she’s capable of spitting and rinsing her mouth as advised by her pediatrician.

Buds Baby Organics have Oralcare kit for babies to kids. Buds Oralcare Organics are formulated toothpastes that are ultra mild and safe but effective in preventing tooth cavity.

They have 3 stages :

  • For 0-1 year : Oral Gel with Xylitol  for baby teeth and gums and made specially for 0-1 year.
  • For 1-3 years : Children’s Toothpaste with Xylitol
  • For 3-12 years : Children’s Toothpaste with Fluoride

Super Soothing Care kit for babies

Buds Baby Organics has organic soothing care kit for babies. This is their special soothing collection for Eczema, nappy rash, sensitive skin rash, sores, mosquito bites and tummy discomfort. Thanks to Buds Baby whom I could try two of their soothing care products :  Super Soothing Hydrating Cleanser and Super Soothing Rescue Lotion. 

Super Soothing Hydrating Cleanser with Fructan, Aloe Vera & Prebiotic. This cleanses baby’s sensitive  skin  and treat baby to prebiotic bathing experience. It has Gluco-oligosaccharide, which is a prebiotic that selectively fuels the growth of the healthy bacteria on your baby’s skin while inhibiting the growth of detrimental bacteria.

Super Soothing Rescue Lotion with Shiso Extract, Spent Grain Wax & Prebiotic. This is used to treat heal baby’s sore and other skin problems. It has ingredients like calming Shiso extract, soothing Aloe Vera, recovery boosting Spent Grain Wax, antioxidant rich Olive Leaf extracts and hydrating fructan

Other Soothing Care Products : Save Our Skin Lotion,Nappy Time Soothing Cream, Calming Rub Cream, Flaky Scalp Oil and Flaky Scalp Cleansing Lotion.

Mozzie Clear Lotion with Citronella Oil, Portulaca Extract & Aloe Vera

We love to outdoors, and we love to travel as family. That is why when Eliana was just a baby, I’ve been looking for insect repellent that is not harmful to her skin.Been lucky that I have now found an organic insect repellent that I can safely be used for my little Eliana. I have tried using this Mozzie Clear Lotion to Eliana on our recent #EnerosOnTheRoad and I am happy with the result,I’m  indeed a worry-free mama while my little explorer enjoys our outdoor adventures. I am happy that I have found Buds Baby Organics as it provides different product range that helps us moms’ care for our baby’s day to day needs gently and organically.

Follow Buds Baby PH on Facebook and Instagram . Find Buds Baby products  at: The Parenting Emporium, Babymama, The Green Company, Lazada and Shopee.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This