When I became a mom, I have accepted the inevitable ― stains WILL happen. So, baby wipes are always handy and my instant bffs. Luckily, I have found out about this product that is indeed every mom’s life-saver : Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover. Tidy Heidy removes spots from clothing and other materials made of fabric. It formulated with water, color safe bleaching agent, surfactant, and essential oils.
Why Tidy Heidy is MrsEnero Approved?
- Effective. This product is every mommies must-haves! It can be used on most stains : food, beverage and condiment stains. Effective in removing fruit stains, non-greasy food stains, wine, most condiments and beverage’s stains such as coffee, juices. etc.
- Very handy and portable. It is indeed an on-the-go essentials. This 19ml pocket sized instant stain remover can be put inside your pocket or inside your small bags.
- Safe on colored fabrics but not recommended on delicate or bleeding fabrics.
- Non-toxic and safe to use around kids.
- Locally-made. This product was created and developed by young entrepreneurs. Let us support and be proud of Pinoy products.
How to use Tidy Heidy :
- Blot out excess liquid and/or wipe out solids off of the stain.
- Place a few drops of Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover on the stain.
- Rub or wipeaway the treated spot with tissue paper. (Some stains may require more than a few drops, repeat steps if necessary).
Here’s my Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover Video Review :
Don’t Stress the mess! Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover is available online, you can order to them directly via Tidy Heidy order form or contact them at 09171300730. For more inquiries : Follow Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover on Facebook and Instagram.
It’s time for another GIVEAWAY! I would like to thank Tidy Heidy for sending their product. Tidy Heidy will be giving away TWO (2) Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover to one of my reader too. I will be choosing ONE winner via random.org. You can join Facebook AND/OR Instagram.
Giveaway Mechanics :
- On Facebook
- Follow MrsEneroDiaries and Tidy Heidy on Facebook.
- Share this blog post on Facebook with caption “Check out this Tidy Heidy review and join the #mrsEnerodiariesXtidyheidy giveaway too. @friend1 @friend2 @friend3”
- On Instagram
- Follow MrsEneroDiaries and Tidy Heidy on Instagram.
- Look for the giveaway photo (below pic) and comment “Check out this Tidy Heidy review and join the #mrsEnerodiariesXtidyheidy giveaway too. @friend1 @friend2 @friend3”
Giveaway details :
- Mechanics above should be follow.
- Strictly non-giveaway account.
- Please make sure that your Facebook post or Instagram account is set to public.
- The giveaway will run from February 1 to 16, 2018.
- The winners will be announced on my blog.
- Open to all Philippine residents only.
Good luck everyone!
BLOG GIVEAWAY WINNER via Random Name Picker :
Love Fullido Compoc (facebook)
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.
Na-curious ako sa product sis, anggaling kasi pati sa colored pwede sya. Must-have nga ito ng mommies! 🙂
I learned about this product when I was watching YT, if I remember it right, bata pa nga ang owner nito. I told myself nga na okay na panregalo sa kids na laging may mantsa ang uniform. I will join your contest. 🙂
Uy handy to especially sa mga anak kong makukulit na hindi mu maiwasang magkastain ang damit. At non toxic pa.
Uyy, this is handy when you’re traveling! Perfect if you really love a dress/shirt tapos nalagyan ng mantsa. Kudos to the young entreps who developed this. Yun lang baka mapagkamalan na toothpaste ng mga kids hehe
I have never heard of this brand of stain remover. I am also looking for solutions to remove stains and while traveling too. Thanks for passing it on
I have to admit I’ve not heard of this remover before, however it sounds like a must for anyone to have in their kitchen and perfect for travelling.
This looks like an interesting and very useful product. Not too sure if it is available in India though.
Love how tiny it is. Absolutely perfect to keep in your handbacg or backpack!
I love that this has so much stain fighting power in such a small package. I hate when I get stains on my clothes and I am out and about.
Oh my, I’m so accident prone! This stain remover is definitely something I need to look into.
I need this in my life! I’m a messier eater than my kid, so it would really come in handy if I’m ever out to eat.
Awww these are so cute and handy. Thanks for the review. I’d love to try them.
I know this would be such a handy thing to have around the house. I could use them for some areas that tend to get repeat stains.
I love how it is travel sized! You can just slip it in your bag just-in-case you spill something somewhere you shouldn’t. I don’t know if it is available where I am but if I see it I’l definitely get it. Thanks for sharing!
This is definitely a good product for parents with toddlers.
Wish there is a similar brand that removes stains instantly. I have tired a version of Tide, but not happy with the results.
This is something you definitely want to have on hand in the house. Getting stains out quickly can save a ton of money for us all.
Tidy Heidy Instant Stain Remover seems like a nice product! Can I join the giveaway too? 🙂
Yes, this is definitely is – must have
Wow! Ang handy nya, a must have during travel! Sana matry ko to.
I never needed anything like this back when I only had tidy and neat little girls. But now that I have two very active boys as well, I could definitely use this! Haha! Hirap magtanggal ng stain while doing the laundry. Buti ito apply and wipe off lang. Must try!
I’ve actually been using this since school year began! It’s inevitable kasi for kindergartens to have stained clothes hehe. I find that this is effective in removing fresh stains, but for stains that have dried a little, di na masyado huhu