Rain, Rain, go away
Come again another day
All the family wants to play
Rain, rain, go away
And just like that, it’s rainy season again. My kids and I were #Teambahay since the quarantine, so we’ve been staying at home to stay healthy and safe. Sharing some of ideas for playing inside and keeping our kids entertained :
- Story-telling. This is one of our favorite bonding with my kids, they love reading books. They just get a book on the bookshelves and let me read it to them. They love story-telling.
- Board games. Classic and never gets old. Our current favorite is “Snake and the Ladder”. This is also one of my childhood favorite board games aside from Scrabble.
- Pretend play. Let them play and spark their imagination. There is no need for specific goals – just play. They are learning while playing.
- Painting and coloring. My daughter Eliana loves painting. She’s into arts, so we bought paints and paintbrushes a few months ago.
- Indoor camping. Because we can’t have outdoor camping, indoor picnic inside her house tent is always a good idea.
And in every indoor activity, we love munching our favorite snack – Snackeroo Big Boss Cream filled cracker sandwich. Big Boss Cream filled cracker sandwich is fun-sized cracker sandwiches with rich cream fillings that your kids will definitely love. Big Boss cream filled cracker sandwich comes in two fillings: chocolate and buttermilk. My daughter’s favorite? Big Boss with chocolate fillings.
And it’s not just for kids, I love it too! This is also my favorite snack while blogging as well. It is not too sweet, so I personally love it! It has 10 packs per bag. We love Snackeroo biscuits, other variants are Snackeroo Heartsies, SNACK”Bits n Chips and Snackeroo Itsy Bitsy Mini Chocolate chip. Indeed perfect snacks in between indoor activities.
Make your indoor activities more fun and healthy with 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗼 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗵. Snackeroo biscuits are available in All Day Supermarket and in selected Robinsons Supermarket and Puregold Supermarket branch. And also available on Shopee. Follow Snackeroo on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.