Last December, I had tried a natural product that is locally-made by our local beekeepers – Apicuria Natural Oral Spray. It is manufactured by The BeEmpire Inc., they are a start up social enterprise working with Gawad Kalinga Enchanted Farm. They are bee keepers and advocate bee keeping in the Philippines.
Apicuria Oral Spray is a natural throat soother, made of honey, propolis, calamansi, perilla seed, mint, marshmallow root and licorice extract. It soothes the throat, relieves cough and you could try it for mouth sores (singaw) as well. Honey, based on studies works as well as synthetic cough medications. It also fights bad breath.
How it works :
Spray 2 to 3 pumps on throat, mouth or affected area 3 times a day or as needed, preferably after meals. Best to start at the first signs of sore throat or cough.
- Natural. It is made with Harlika Pure Honey, Propolis, Licorice extract, Marshmallow Root, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Perilla seed extract, Calamansi (Vitamin C).
- Effective. I had suffered a throat dryness over the holidays, and what I love about this product? It’s really soothing to the throat. It tastes like a honey candy, I sprayed it whenever I feel like I’m starting to have a sore throat. My husband tried it too. His dry cough was gone after a week, it may not have taken effect instantly to him but for me, it’s okay because it is made with natural ingredients.
- Very handy. It is a 12ml spray bottle. I can just put it on my kikay kits or simply on my pocket. I love travel-size essentials as we love to travel.
- Support Local and Beekeepers. Apicuria Oral Spray is made by social enterprise The Bee Empire which advocates beekeeping as a sustainable livelihood and as an integral part of crop production in the Philippines. Beekeeping can allow income generation through products made by bees such as honey, wax, royal jelly and propolis.
Apicuria Natural Oral Spray is not advisable for those with allergy or hypersensitivity to any component in the product and children below 1 year old. For pregnant or breastfeeding mom and those taking prescribed medications, better to consult a doctor before using.
HAPPY NEW YEAR dearest readers. Let’s start the year with a NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY! Together with APICURIA by The BeEmpire, we will be giving away FOUR (4) Apicuria Oral Spray. I will be choosing only ONE winner.
Giveaway Mechanics :
- Follow MrsEnerodiaries on Facebook and Instagram.
- Follow Apicuria on Facebook and Instagram.
- Tag/Mention three (3) Facebook OR Instagram friends on the giveaway photo (above pic) found on my Facebook page OR Instagram.
Giveaway details :
- Mechanics above should be follow.
- Strictly non-giveaway account.
- Please make sure that your Facebook post or Instagram account is set to public.
- The giveaway will run from January 13 to January 26, 2017.
- The winner will be announced on my blog.
- Open to all Philippine residents only.
Good luck everyone!
BLOG GIVEAWAY WINNER via Random Name Picker :
Monalisa Co Bio (Facebook)
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.