Pictures and scrapbooks are my life. I really take time to document the meaningful parts of my life, so that I can reflect back on them on my scrapbooks. However, when I became a mom, things got busy and I have no time for scrapbooking, I just keep updating Eliana’s milestone on my planners/journals. Good thing Photobook Worldwide has a Photobook App, I made this photo book in less than an hour.It was indeed a best way to preserve memories.
And guess what? I just learned that creating a custom Photo Album is now a whole lot easier as Photobook Worldwide brings you the app. You can download it on Apple Store or get it on Google Play.
Creating photo book is now a lot more easier. Photobook has a smart shuffle makes page layouts super fun and super convenient. I really spend more time enjoying creating my photobook on Photobook app. I have created and placed my order in less than an hour!
Easy as ABC steps :
- Download the Photobook app on Apple Store or Google Play
- Launch the app and choose book type.
- Personalize your photobook by uploading at least 21 photos. Photos can be from your phone, Instagram, Facebook and on Flickr. You can simply drag and drop to arrange pages. I chose 6″ X 6″ Simple Book.
- Place your order, you can select the Paper Type from Premium Silk, Photo Lustre, Matte Fine Art Paper.
- Upon Checkout, you will fill out the Delivery and Billing address. You can also put the discount code if you have one.
- Payment process is super easy too, I just entered my Paypal account details.
- You will tap to upload your project and that’s it! I received my order email confirmation and after 7 working days, I received my photobook.
I got this photobook for 100% off using Mommyblogger promo code. What a deal right? This 6×6 mini simple photobook (where you can select 21 of your favorite photos) normally costs PhP 1,200 onwards. Imagine I only Php 200 for the shipping fee and Php 20 because I have upgraded the paper type to Photo Lustre. So better sign up and download Photobook app to get awesome deals.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.