Pictures and scrapbooks are my life. I really take time to document the meaningful parts of my life, so that I can reflect back on them on my scrapbooks. However, when I became a mom, things got busy and I have no time for scrapbooking, I just keep updating Eliana’s milestone on my planners/journals. Good thing Photobook Worldwide has a Photobook App, I made this photo book in less than an hour.It was indeed a best way to preserve memories.
And guess what? I just learned that creating a custom Photo Album is now a whole lot easier as Photobook Worldwide brings you the app. You can download it on Apple Store or get it on Google Play.
Creating photo book is now a lot more easier. Photobook has a smart shuffle makes page layouts super fun and super convenient. I really spend more time enjoying creating my photobook on Photobook app. I have created and placed my order in less than an hour!
Easy as ABC steps :
- Download the Photobook app on Apple Store or Google Play
- Launch the app and choose book type.
- Personalize your photobook by uploading at least 21 photos. Photos can be from your phone, Instagram, Facebook and on Flickr. You can simply drag and drop to arrange pages. I chose 6″ X 6″ Simple Book.
- Place your order, you can select the Paper Type from Premium Silk, Photo Lustre, Matte Fine Art Paper.
- Upon Checkout, you will fill out the Delivery and Billing address. You can also put the discount code if you have one.
- Payment process is super easy too, I just entered my Paypal account details.
- You will tap to upload your project and that’s it! I received my order email confirmation and after 7 working days, I received my photobook.
I got this photobook for 100% off using Mommyblogger promo code. What a deal right? This 6×6 mini simple photobook (where you can select 21 of your favorite photos) normally costs PhP 1,200 onwards. Imagine I only Php 200 for the shipping fee and Php 20 because I have upgraded the paper type to Photo Lustre. So better sign up and download Photobook app to get awesome deals.
Start collecting and preserving your magical moments. For update and promo codes, follow Photobook Worldwide on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.