Hey Mom! is an online portal and motherhood community that provides a wide variety of topics about mom news, health and nutrition and raising kids.
Hey Mom! is also a go-to online shop for pediatric care. Their product range includes brands such as Ceelin, Allerkid, Trisopure Baby Wash among many other well-known brands for children’s vitamins, medicines, and personal care items.
On top of that, senior’s health, personal care, pregnancy and motherhood, sports solutions and United Home products are also available.
My Hey Mom! Online Shopping Experience
- First, I registered at Hey Mom! Online Shop https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/heymom/. I have received a e-mail confirmation right away.
2. Then I had signed in with the user name and password I created for my account.
3. After sign in, I had clicked the shop tab and clicked children’s health.
4. I had looked for my daughter’s vitamins and clicked ADD TO CART and then CONTINUE SHOPPING.
5. I reviewed the total cost of the vitamins that I was about to purchase and clicked CHECK OUT to finalize my order.
6. I was redirected to CHECK OUT page, wherein I have filled out my billing address, shipping address and shipping method.
Payment Options: Cash on Delivery, Debit Card, Credit Card. The Shipping fee is Php90 and delivery is 1-3 days.
That’s it mommies, very hassle-free shopping. With doorsteps delivery, my daughter’s vitamins are just few clicks away. Happy mama here and so I am recommending Hey Mom! online shop. Go and experience Hey Mom! for yourself : https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/heymom/.
Why Hey Mom! is MrsEnero Approved?
- Very convenient. No need to go to drug stores or grocery stores and fall in line.
- So easy to register and it’s just a few clicks away
- They will deliver your orders at your doorsteps
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.