I love using organic products to my toddler because it is baby/toddler-friendly, it is 100% NATURAL and hypoallergenic meaning it prevents skin irritations and protects sensitive baby skin. And being a nature-lover, I love using organic products because it is eco-friendly as it is 100% NATURAL means non-TOXIC and bio-degradable.
Why Happyganics PH is MrsEnero Approved?
- Happyganics products do not contain the following harmful chemicals that are commonly found in normal products:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: commonly cause skin irritation
- Optical brightening chemicals : causes liver damage and trigger allergies
- Phosphates : cause Diarrhea
- Chlorine bleach : causes skin, eyes and respiratory tract irritation often by simply inhaling the gases it emits
- Synthetic Fragrances : cause Nervous system disorders
- Economical. Direction on the Happyganics Product Label, One (1)table spoon (15g) for 5KG of clothes or 45 litres of water. Meaning the One (1) Happyganics can of 900g that I have received, will give me 60 loads or washes. Super sulit for my little one’s laundry clothes detergent.
- It does not leave residue that cause fabrics to be stiff and irritating.
- It has no over powering fragrance on my daughter’s clothes, it is simply amoy MALINIS.
- Antibacterial. 99.9% sterilization of Escherichia Coli and Stapylococcus Aureus bacteria.
- It is an excellent cleaning power. I love how it powerfully cleaned the stains of my daughter’s clothes but still gentle to my daughter’s delicate skin.
- Low suds or bubbles. It is commonly believed that low suds are horrible detergent, but the truth is if you are seeing more suds your clothes, then you are probably holding on to soap residue. The amount of suds that are made by a laundry detergent have absolutely nothing to do with the cleaning power of that product.
- They have Corporate Social Responsibility as they are donating portion of revenue to charity organizations.
- Reusable packaging. Oh how I love the designs of its tin cans, also perfect as pots for my green babies.
Happyganics All-Natural Laundry Detergent is available in 3 different sizes :
BABY ALL-NATURAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT (LAVENDER/UNSCENTED) – 1.5KG (100 loads)
BABY ALL-NATURAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT (LAVENDER/UNSCENTED) – 900G (60 loads)
BABY ALL-NATURAL LAUNDRY DETERGENT (LAVENDER/UNSCENTED) – 150G (10 loads)
Sharing with you the Happyganics Wash Test from their website.
Giveaway Mechanics :
- Follow MrsEnerodiaries on Facebook and Instagram.
- Follow HappyganicsPh on Facebook and Instagram.
- Repost the giveaway photo on Facebook OR Instagram (photo below ; can also found on my FB & IG post).
- Caption photo with : “Join #mrsEnerodiariesXhappyganicsPH giveaway @FBfriend1 @FBfriend2 on Facebook OR @IGfriend1 @IGfriend2 on Instagram
- Tag 2 Facebook or Instagram on the giveaway photo on my Facebook page OR Instagram.
Giveaway details :
- Mechanics above should be follow.
- Strictly non-giveaway account
- Please make sure that your Facebook post or Instagram account is set to public
- The giveaway will run from September 5 to September 17, 2017.
- The giveway will closed on the midnight of September 17, 2017 and the winner will be announced on next day.
- Open to all Philippine residents only.
Good luck everyone!
BLOG GIVEAWAY WINNER via random.org
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.