I am happy that my daughter’s 2nd birthday was a blast! It was a Hello Kitty themed house birthday party and as a hello kitty lover, I happily planned everything, and it ended up well. I will be sharing my DIYs and other details of her birthday soon on my blog. You may check her 2nd birthday hashtag #SayHello2Eliana 🙂
I am so pleased that before her birthday, I have discovered Crayzee Crayons on Instagram. It was a happy mama find, it was exactly what I am looking for. Perfect for my daughter’s birthday.
What’s inside Eliana’s birthday loot bag on her last birthday? Hello Kitty school supplies & Hello Kitty molded crayons for girls and Superman school supplies & robot molded crayons for boys. I found it so hard to decide on what to choose for boys, as there as so many designs to choose from. There are dinosaurs, cars, animals and I ended up to these lovable robots.
What I love about Crayzee Crayons?
- Crayzee Crayons recycle old crayons, I just love the idea. I am a nature lover, and it’s one way of saving Mother Earth. RECYCLE and REUSE .
- Crayzee Crayons are so fun and playful to use by toddlers/kids and perhaps, artsy crafty kids at heart like me.
- They have regular and washable crayons. Washable crayons are perfect for toddlers, the crayon did come off with less effort than typically used for crayon markings.
- Crayzee Crayons have so many playful designs that toddlers/kids would definitely love. Imagine how they can color and play at the same time. These are on my top favorites : LEGO, Puzzles and animals designs.
- And yes, they customized too. Customized name crayons are sooooo AWESOME! I just can’t handle the cuteness of the idea.
Crayzee Crayons sent their birthday gift to Eliana : a box of colorful crayons! And it was my favorite from all their Crayzee Crayons designs : CUBE LETTERS! I decided to keep them and will let her used them on her first day of school. I just wish that she will not use them though, don’t get me wrong, just look how beautiful these molded crayons are.
My daughter is now at that stage where she likes to color as much as she likes to draw. I am happy that she was so eager to learn and accomplished new milestones. I just need to buy washable crayzee crayons to easily clean up markings on her table. I am so happy that she listens to me and she is just coloring on the paper that I have provided. I just wish to find a paper roll that I can attach on her desk or on the wall. Any idea?
My childhood smells like a box of Crayola crayons. ~Terri Guillemets
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.