It is always a challenge for moms and homecooks to cook perfectly
delicious dishes that their family will love. Ajinomoto Philippines
Corporation (APC) is helping solve that with the new Sarsaya® Liquid
Seasoning, an affordable, easy to use, and tasty kitchen partner that is
sure to hit the bullseye in cooking perfect dishes every time! This new
pantry staple is available in a sachet format, which makes it
affordable at ₱8 only.
“The new Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning is made to upgrade ordinary dishes into special meals that families will love. Now that everyone takes almost all of their meals at home, we were encouraged to introduce a new product that can make each dining experience more special but still within the budget,” says Roann Co, APC Marketing and Public Relations General Manager.
Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning balances the overall taste of any dish with a flavorful savoriness and an appetizing aroma. As compared to soy sauce, the liquid seasoning gives a mouthwatering and well-rounded profile that blends notes of saltiness, sweetness, and savoriness. It can be enjoyed in many ways, either as a tabletop seasoning for fried dishes or an ingredient when marinating or cooking.
The new liquid seasoning comes in 250 ml PET bottles and 25 ml sachets. The ₱8-sachet provides homecooks a more affordable and easy-to-use option. Each pack has been designed for one-time use to enhance a dish made for family serving. Busy moms and beginners in the kitchen can simply open the sachet and pour the liquid seasoning directly as they cook, no need to stress on estimating quantities.
As the new product aims to help more moms in the kitchen, Ajinomoto welcomes their new celebrity endorser, Gladys Reyes. As a celebrity, entrepreneur, and mother of four children, Gladys is no stranger when it comes to cooking but like any busy mom, she also needs a reliable partner in the kitchen. She uses the product to create a delicious and savory taste when cooking, especially with bangus steak and pancit bihon. Just one sachet is enough to make mealtimes more special. “Producing quality and thoughtful products such as Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning is part of our Eat Well, Live Well promise. We hope that through our new product, we can empower moms and homecooks to bring deliciousness and happiness on their dining tables,” shares Co. To know more about Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning and learn more recipes, visit ajinomoto.com.ph/.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry bangus until brown on all sides. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic. Add fried bangus.
- SEASON. Add Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning and pepper.
- SIMMER. Add water and calamansi juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- SERVE. Serve with hot rice and enjoy.
To learn more about this recipe, visit https://www.ajinomoto.com.ph/recipe/bangus-steak
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and shrimp. Cook until meat is browned.
- SIMMER. Add carrots, sayote, bell pepper, cabbage, and chicharo. Toss for 1 minute. Add water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Pour Sarsaya® Liquid Seasoning and pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Scoop vegetable and meat out of the pan leaving the liquids in the pan.
- BOIL & TOSS. Add Super Q Golden Bihon in the pan. Boil for 5-10 minutes or until the noodles are fully cooked then toss the vegetables and meat mixture with the noodles.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
To learn more about this recipe, visit https://www.ajinomoto.com.ph/recipe/pansit-bihon/
Hello, I am Mrs. Enero! I am a happy wife & mom of Eliana and Enver. Follow our family adventures, here on my online diary : EAT! PRAY! LOVE! TRAVEL! #mrsEnerodiaries and #EnerosOnTheRoad