Medical frontliners, tourism workers, delivery and logistics providers, and more who are new to Shopee can also receive additional vouchers until 9 January 2022
After launching Frontliner Package and Fully-Vaxxed Package earlier this year, Shopee launches a new digital bundle just in time to spread joy and cheer this coming holiday season with Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliner Holiday Package. Starting today until January 9, 2022, our everyday heroes can avail of the exclusive digital package that includes Shopee discount and free shipping vouchers, ShopeePay Bills Cashback vouchers, and discounts from Ultramega Supermarket, Shawarma Shack, Moonleaf, Tapa King, and National Book Store*. Eligible beneficiaries include:
- Health Care Workers (Hospital admin and janitorial services, Health and service personnel in LGU facilities)
- Medical Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Technicians)
- Policemen and Military Personnel
- Coast Guards
- Hospitality Sector Workers (Restaurants, Hotels, Bars, Travel Agencies)
- Government Agencies (LGU workers, admin staff)
- Delivery and Logistics Providers (Food, restaurant, medicine, logistics company drivers and riders)
- Security Guards
- Mortuary Services Personnel
The brand vouchers included in the package are from ShopeePay and users can redeem these vouchers via ShopeePay’s Scan to Pay feature at the brand’s stores. Eligible individuals who are not yet on Shopee can also create an account by downloading the Shopee App from Google Play or the App Store to sign up for the package and receive an additional discount and free shipping vouchers.
Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “As we welcome this season of hope and gratitude, Shopee and its partner brands continue to support frontliners by offering exclusive vouchers they can use to enjoy the holidays. We are inspired by the number of frontliners who enjoyed the first two iterations of this package, and we added in industries like the hospitality sector, which have been integral in the country’s economic recovery efforts. With the new year ahead, Shopee will push for more initiatives that will benefit not only our frontliners but the Filipinos community as well.”
Starting today, front liners can avail of the bundle by signing up on the Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliner Holiday Package microsite in the Shopee App. Users can also check out the link here https://shopee.ph/m/frontliner-holiday-package.
1. Sign up and upload a valid PRC license or company ID through the link found on the Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliner Holiday Package microsite
2. Wait for Shopee to approve your application
3. Once verified, Shopee will notify you that your application has been accepted and will preload the package vouchers to your account (note: New Users will receive additional vouchers as part of the package)
4. Enjoy your Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliner Holiday Package vouchers
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.
Wow So nice and Generous talaga ang Shopee..Salute to all your Good Services..a big help ito to all Frontliner as a way on appreciating their good And undying Support against Covid 19 Virus..Thanks to all Frontliner and to Shopee too
Malaking tulong po sa ating mga frontliner at pa thank you sa kanilang kabayanihan.
Nakakatuwa naman ang daming natutulungan ng Shopee. Damang dama ang kapaskohan dahil sa pag share nila ng blessings.
Thanks for sharing this information. Keep it, Up.