Merries diaper is Japan’s number 1 diaper brand for 10 consecutive years. And finally it’s here in the Philippines. Merries diaper sent me Merries Pants type samples that I can try.
Features of Merries Diapers
- Soft Poo Leak Guard. It has better fit at the crotch area to prevent leakage.
- Color changing wetness indicators. When the strips change color to dark blue, it is time to change the diaper.
- Excellent Absorbency and Long Lasting Dryness. The inside of the diaper contains wavy top sheet. The design allows the air to flow freely between the diaper and the skin, so your baby can enjoy maximum dryness and comfort 24 hours a day.
- Exceptional Breathability. Every part of the diaper releases heat and moisture. It has an “airy channels“, a unique technology used in Merries diapers that wraps softly around your baby’s waist. It also helps to release moisture between the diaper and the skin.
- Ultra Soft and Fluffy Surface that is gentle to baby’s delicate skin
- Soft reusable magic seal
- Merries Bunnies cute designs
Merries Diapers also has a triple layer air-through system (tape type) and airy waist channel (pants type) that release the heat and moisture inside the diaper so baby’s skin is always dry and comfy.
One of the features of Merries Diaper that I love is the roll-up tape at the back. This makes it easier to dispose a soiled nappy.
How to handle the Soiled Pants Diaper?
- Tear open both sides and remove.
- Fold pants diaper up, seal firmly with the tape and throw it into the bin.
Merries diapers are available in Tape type for newborns to toddlers up to 14kg, and Pants type for toddlers and kids from 6 to 22 kg.
Merries Diapers are distributed in the Philippines by Vibelle Distribution, Inc. These are available exclusively at Rustan’s Makati, Rockwell, Shangri-la, Ayala Cebu, Seda CDO, Shopwise Festival Alabang, Sucat, and Sta. Rosa Laguna. For online shopping, it is also available at Lazada PH. For more inquiries : Follow Merries Philippines on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is a online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.
It has really soft and fluffy surface and surpass the quality of leading brand here. We never had the chance to try it because unfortunately, they doesn’t have XXL so I gave it to someone who has a newborn baby. I was told that it was made of high quality material and doesn’t leak.
I graduated from diapers years ago. My youngest is now 9 years old. I remembered though that i had a hard time looking for the perfect diaper that is both efficient, comfortable on my child and east on the budget.
When my son was still a baby/toddler, I think one brand lang yung nag-offer ng pants-type diaper. I prefer pants-type diaper because it is so easy to use lalo na pag malikot ang anak ko. NIce yung tape before throwing the diaper.
Merries look like one I would buy for my babies if I still have any. They look fit and snug. Sayang, I don’t think it was around when my kids were younger
We were also given an opportunity to try Merries several months ago. I love how it fit my baby. He was so comfortable wearing the diapers.
My kids stopped wearing diapers for quite sometime already, so laking tipid. LOL. This is the first time I heard of the brand, but had I known about it before, I’ll definitely give this a try 🙂
First time i heard of this diaper brand. Sana may XXL sila ’cause my 5yo son still uses diapers. Mas convenient talaga gamitin ang diaper pants compared to regular diapers.
We’ve tried Merries before and they indeed are absorbent. However, we are still loyal to the brand we’ve first tried with our Firstborn.