Merries diaper is Japan’s number 1 diaper brand for 10 consecutive years. And finally it’s here in the Philippines. Merries diaper sent me Merries Pants type samples that I can try.
Features of Merries Diapers
- Soft Poo Leak Guard. It has better fit at the crotch area to prevent leakage.
- Color changing wetness indicators. When the strips change color to dark blue, it is time to change the diaper.
- Excellent Absorbency and Long Lasting Dryness. The inside of the diaper contains wavy top sheet. The design allows the air to flow freely between the diaper and the skin, so your baby can enjoy maximum dryness and comfort 24 hours a day.
- Exceptional Breathability. Every part of the diaper releases heat and moisture. It has an “airy channels“, a unique technology used in Merries diapers that wraps softly around your baby’s waist. It also helps to release moisture between the diaper and the skin.
- Ultra Soft and Fluffy Surface that is gentle to baby’s delicate skin
- Soft reusable magic seal
- Merries Bunnies cute designs
Merries Diapers also has a triple layer air-through system (tape type) and airy waist channel (pants type) that release the heat and moisture inside the diaper so baby’s skin is always dry and comfy.
One of the features of Merries Diaper that I love is the roll-up tape at the back. This makes it easier to dispose a soiled nappy.
How to handle the Soiled Pants Diaper?
- Tear open both sides and remove.
- Fold pants diaper up, seal firmly with the tape and throw it into the bin.
Merries diapers are available in Tape type for newborns to toddlers up to 14kg, and Pants type for toddlers and kids from 6 to 22 kg.
Merries Diapers are distributed in the Philippines by Vibelle Distribution, Inc. These are available exclusively at Rustan’s Makati, Rockwell, Shangri-la, Ayala Cebu, Seda CDO, Shopwise Festival Alabang, Sucat, and Sta. Rosa Laguna. For online shopping, it is also available at Lazada PH. For more inquiries : Follow Merries Philippines on Facebook and Instagram.
Mrs.Enero – Angel Enero is a former IT System Administrator and now a full-time SAHM to her #littleEneros. She’s a domesticated / hands-on mom who loves baking and gardening.
MRSENERODIARIES blog is an online diary of Angel Enero. Formerly a travel blogger and now a lifestyle mommy blogger. Blogging about EAT. PRAY. LOVE. TRAVEL.